In Russia 2013 was officially declared the Year of Ecology and Environmental Protection. TopProm Holding has developed a twelve-month program of ecological events to be carried out with the aid of the Committee for Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Novokuznetsk City Administration.
1. Photo competition: “Capture the magic of natural world!”
2. Children’s Ecological Drawing Contest
3. Participation in round-table discussions and conferences on the topic “Formation of Kuzbass Industry”
4. Assistance in installing the socially and ecologically oriented banners in Novokuznetsk
5. “Feed a Bird” campaign: a trip to the Eco-Center of Kuznetskiy Alatau and hanging birdfeeders
6. Ecological column in the corporate newspaper “TopProm Today”
7. “Plant a Tree” campaign: tree-planting by TopProm employees
8. Family sports events: sports events for TopProm Employees and their families
9. “Clean River” campaign: riverbanks cleaning by TopProm employees
10. Ecological panel discussion for the students regarding the opportunities in the field of Environmental Safety of Industrial Enterprises
11. Environmental education in the sponsored orphanages
12. Publication of Environmental booklet “The World in My Eyes”
13. Participating in the art project: photo exhibition “By the Path of Kuznetskiy Alatau” together with the State Nature Reserve “Kuznetsky Alatau”
14. Participating in making a film “About a Reindeer” together with the motion picture company “My Planet” and the State Nature Reserve “Kuznetsky Alatau”
15. Participating in the program of restoring the number of rare species of salmon in the rivers of Kuzbass - grayling, taimen and hake (in cooperation with the State Nature Reserve “Kuznetsky Alatau”)
16. Publishing a book of poems for children about Kuzbass birds and animals, written by Tayana Tudegesheva, a representative of an indigenous ethic group – the Shors.
Everyone is welcome to join us in these projects!